Currently Hiring Fine Dining Servers and Hosts
Who We Are
Travellers in the beautiful Alsatian countryside, seek out “auberge”, the little family inns that dot the roadsides, to eat well and enjoy the scenery. They know they will find fine food and glowing spirits, at an excellent value. Welcome to L”Auberge Chez François, our French country inn a short distance from the nation’s capital, nestled among lush woods and fragrant gardens, that has captivated visitors for over 60 years. L’Auberge Chez François is the ideal spot to celebrate special moments, private parties, luncheons, weddings and cooking demonstrations. Our menu is extensive and full of the flavors of Alsace and traditional French cuisine. Excellent food and service, attention to detail and a casually elegant atmosphere are hallmarks that have made L’Auberge Chez François a Washington favorite!
Jacques’ Brasserie and Bar Rouge:
Restaurants in Alsace traditionally have a formal main dining room as well as a casual dining room known locally as a weinstube or brasserie. At the brasserie, diners may enjoy traditional, hearty Alsatian dishes accompanied by local wine in a warm and relaxing atmosphere. These friendly establishments are immensely popular with Alsatians and visiting them is always the best part of my trips back to Alsace. I opened Jacques’ Brasserie at L’Auberge Chez Francois to bring the tastes and comforts of the Alsatian brasserie to Great Falls.
Why We Are Proud:
- Open Table Top 100 Restaurants in America.
- Open Table Number 1 Best Overall, Most Romantic and Best French, DC Area Restaurants.
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
- AAA Advisor Diamond Award Winner.
- Zagat “DC’s Best Classical French Restaurant”.
- Washingtonian Magazine – 100 Very Best French Restaurants; Most Romantic; Best French.
- Virginia Living “Best Restaurant in Virginia”.
- Northern Virginia Magazine “Best French””; Best Outdoor Dining”.
We will reward your hard work and professional dedication with the following:
- Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits.
- Access to Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- 401k retirement program plus company match.
- Paid Vacations.
- Daily Meal-Chef’s Choice.
- 50 percent off L’Auberge Chez Francois & Jacques Brasserie food program.
- Full Time position (Schedule availability includes lunches, nights and weekends).
- Busy Shifts, great guests award winning menu and service.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous fine dining experience ( minimum 2 years)
- Authentic, friendly and professional culinary experience paired with exceptional service and a genuine sense of hospitality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to be part of the L’Auberge Chez Francois and Jacques’ Brasserie TEAM!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Interested? Please fill out the employment form below.