October 19 – October 29, 2019
L’Auberge Chez Francois and Tauck Tours invite you to join us on a sparkling river cruise through France that caters with chef-inspired cuisine and wines that celebrate regional traditions, enriched by the culinary insights of renowned celebrity chef, TV host and author Jacques Haeringer. Chef Jacques will host special dinners and tastings, share insights on French cooking and culture, and tempt you with culinary perks sure to delight!
• Visit to Château de Versailles
• Fine dine at a historic château
• Honor D-Day heroism on timeless beaches
• Experience Calvados and cider in Normandy
• Enjoy blooms at Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny before the crowds
• Meander through the beautiful countryside and local towns
• Experience special culinary perks, including onboard cooking demonstrations by Chef Jacques, featuring locally sourced products of the region
• Sip on all things French, including champagne and fabulous wine
• Share experiences with new friends—Chef will also lend his expertise on all things French, culture and even French language speaking lessons
• And much more!
Reserve your spot! Contact Michele or Susette with Tauck at 800-241-1365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.