DAZZLING DANUBE REFLECTIONS – August 14, 2019 (7 nights)
Please Join us on our newest river cruise with Tauck: “Dazzling Danube Reflections”.
Chef Jacques Haeringer’s philosophy: delectable cuisine, sparkling wines, a taste of Austria’s and the regions finest wines, dancing, enjoying old and new friends in a most relaxing and beautiful environment with tastes to be savored and culinary adventures to be experienced…how much better can life get?
Experience the “Dazzling Danube Reflections” an idyllic 8-day trip featuring a 7-night Vienna to Munich river cruise with your host, renowned celebrity chef, TV host and author Chef Jacques Haeringer.
Accompanying us on our culinary journey on the Danube will be our dear friend, Klaus Wittauer, the Premier Austrian Wine Expert and former Sommelier of L’Auberge Chez Francois. Klaus will enrich our experience with his vast knowledge of the regions fine wines, along with special on board tastings with Austria’s premier vintners and winemaker friends.
Let the adventure begin! Vive Le beau Danube!
Reserve your spot! Contact Michele or Susette with Tauck at 800-241-1365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Tour #1612283.
RENDEZVOUS ON THE SEINE – October 19 – October 28, 2019
L’Auberge Chez Francois and Tauck Tours invite you to join us on a sparkling river cruise through France that caters with chef-inspired cuisine and wines that celebrate regional traditions, enriched by the culinary insights of renowned celebrity chef, TV host and author Jacques Haeringer. Chef Jacques will host special dinners and tastings, share insights on French cooking and culture, and tempt you with culinary perks sure to delight!
• Visit to Château de Versailles
• Fine dine at a historic château
• Honor D-Day heroism on timeless beaches
• Experience Calvados and cider in Normandy
• Enjoy blooms at Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny before the crowds
• Meander through the beautiful countryside and local towns
• Experience special culinary perks, including onboard cooking demonstrations by Chef Jacques, featuring locally sourced products of the region
• Sip on all things French, including champagne and fabulous wine
• Share experiences with new friends—Chef will also lend his expertise on all things French, culture and even French language speaking lessons
• And much more!
Reserve your spot! Contact Michele or Susette with Tauck at 800-241-1365 or email email@example.com.